Subscribe with Bloglines

Friday, December 16, 2005

TGIF!



I'm so glad it's Friday. The week sorta flew by but I'm glad to have two whole days to just do "stuff". I have a coworker who admired a scarf of mine I knitted last year. She's rather young and has flat out told me she wants a scarf. Hmmmmm, I think about it and arrange to make sure I get her name in the gift exchange. After a quick frantic search for the right yarn, I start knitting away. I have long admired this scarf in Vogue Knitting Scarves. It's made from Berroco Chinchilla and Berroco Glace. I was so excited and found it odd that I got bored while knitting it. lol But I finished the knitting last night, wove in all the lose ends and tonight I added the fringe. I really, really, like this scarf. I might have to do one for myself, but in a different color.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kay - those pictures don't start to do the scarves justice. They are beautiful - I loved seeing them at the guild meeting.

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm...not sure why I wrote the plural scarves. Guess because there were two pictures. lol (poor, poor brain) The SCARVE is beautiful.

7:42 AM  
Blogger kay_okc said...

Thank you Margaret. It is a beautiful scarf and when she took it home a friend raved over it. She is very very please with her gift.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home