Subscribe with Bloglines

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Not a Super Bowl






















Ok, I'm not much of a football fan. In fact, I watch maybe three games a year. OU-Texas, OU-OSU and the Super Bowl. I mostly watch the Super Bowl to see the commercials. But for some reason I started watching the GAME in the fourth quarter. I get caught up in the game and when some Stealer ( yes I spelled it that way on purpose) was trying to make it to the goal and I start yelling. I rarely yell at all......so the foolish part is I have Lexi in my lap. Needless to say, she jumped and fled the room. As soon as the play was completed, I got up to find her. She was hiding under the bed. She wouldn't come out so I left her there. 15 minutes later, she comes down the hall but won't have anything to do with me. In fact, when I moved she ran again!! So lesson learned, keep my football comments to myself!

The pictures above are from the Knit-In at Gourmet Yarn. Two group shots and one of Terri caught off guard. And the one guy is Jeff, who minds the store while we are in the back having fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

Yes you did catch me off guard! ha I just showed my husband your pics and who all was there. They are such neat fun!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Tandi said...

What fun pics! I hope to be able to make one of the knit-ins soon.
Jeff is so much fun! He taught my beginning knitting class and he is such a great teacher.
Looks like you guys had a blast!

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home