Subscribe with Bloglines

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Camera Ducking

















I've been thinking all day of the Knitting Olympics. My yarn came in for the baby blanket. So I could do that but I'm also dying to start socks. I just don't know what to knit. Is anyone else jumping in the ring besides Emily?

I submitted my name suggestions for the lambs for our guild. I have to confess I had two names I wanted before Susan announced the contest. They are darling lambs if I do say so myself. I knew when I volunteered my sister to do the logo (previous to asking her!! I might add) that she'd do some great looking stuff.

I tried to load two pictures of Margaret and Jennifer doing a fine job of ducking my camera the other day. But blogspot is apparently having some problems. I'll try once more and if it doesn't work I may have to post them at another time.

I'm watching American Idol. Sometimes I wonder why some people ever thought they had great voices?? lol Unless they secretly hope to be the next William Hung! lol

Not much to say today.

5 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

They came through fine.

Start the socks now and save the blanket for the Olympics!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I had trouble getting my pics uploaded tonight too! We've been getting some great lamb names.

What kind of baby blanket are you making? What kind of socks?

10:43 PM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

I say start the socks like right now. You can do at least one before the olympics.

And yep, I signed up for the Olympics. I'm going to make a clapotis out of Socks that Rock yarn.

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're on my list, Kay.....lol

9:02 AM  
Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

I'm sorry that I didn't get to make it to the guild meeting last weekend. I had planned to attend, but last minute changes made it impossible. Now I'm planning on attending next month.

Tell us more about the lambs for the knitting guild. What exactly is that all about?

Have a wonderful week and see you Thursday at Border's.

Shelly

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home