Subscribe with Bloglines

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Knit-In pictures



I forgot to count how many people we had at the Knit-In last night. But I am guessing 20 or more. Rosemary gave Susan her handknitted socks. And I managed to capture the moment! Doesn't Susan look properly surprised? Especially after all that whining and begging and trying to guilt people into knitting her socks. ;-) It worked Susan!!!

Just FYI, there is no booze served at the Knit-In....just women feeling free to act out their knitting fantasies!!! Although I'm told we do get a little loud. I guess it's a good thing the shop neighbors are closed during these Knit-In's.

I know of four first time attendees, Kristie, Shelly, Shanidy and Vanessa. I also heard Margaret tell someone our Knit-In's will start having themes....sounds very yummy to me!! Although I regret I didn't get a picture of Emily's face when Margaret mentioned May's theme would be obvious. Poor Emily was thinking....Mother's Day??? Bless her heart, she didn't grow up here and Cinco de Mayo was not obvious to her. lol BUT.....there is hope....she suffered a little mishap with her car after a long and tiring day......and fixed it the good ole' Okie way......DUCT TAPE!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

Knit ins are a class of natural highs. Free to be me.

Always a great time.

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terri, I almost had to kick you out for saying 4-letter words (yarn diet). lol Thanks, Kay....for catching me stuffing my mouth! You know what they say about paybacks.....lol

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my socks! I don't care if I have to whine, beg, guilt, wheedle...sock love hath no pride - LOL!!!

Oooohhhh - explicit words - Yarn diet - hahahaha!!!

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a great time!

8:58 PM  
Blogger Sanders said...

thanks for helping me choose what to knit next! great blog.. looks like a fun group...

I love all yarn shops:-) which probably doesn't help you much, but I have been to all of them in Tulsa, so I have an idea of what they all have... feel free to ask me about them if you want!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home