Subscribe with Bloglines

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Official...Ex-Olympic Contender

The blanket is frogged. Margaret said I could use the yarn as an excuse but I made a mistake and was becoming disenchanted with the pattern and the yarn was about third on the list. I started looking over the third skein and it too is very light like the first. Sounds like the mill may have had a problem when producing that lot. AND...Emily doesn't realize this, but she gave me permission. ;-) Ok, enough with the excuses.

Well, it's taken me over an hour to get this far....interruptions!!! lol I don't really have anything much else to say tonight. Hope everyone is knitting well!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Well, I'll have to own up in public, too, in my next post.

We can be ex-Olympians together.

9:06 PM  
Blogger kay_okc said...

I'm very proud to be your companion ex-Olympian. lol

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are both too funny! X-O's. Well, the yarn wasn't cooperating anyway! And you can still make the blanket, just without the pressure.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

I think frogging is very therapeutic ... I did a tad of it myself today! : )

I'm sure you'll find a better yarn that really wants to be a baby blanket and won't fight you the entire way.

Shelly

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've frogged my pearl grey sweater so many times I've lost count. However, I made a lot of progress over the last few days (the body is finished!) and only have the sleeves (which I just frogged-completes the notion that not a single stitch in it is original) left to go.

As long as you enjoyed the time you spent knitting, I don't count frogging as a sad event...

8:31 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

Hey - just think of all of us that didn't make it to the Olympics!
LOL

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never even "tried out" for the KnitOlympics, so you rock girl!

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home