Subscribe with Bloglines

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Olympic Blanket


Ok, so I am not counting Friday evening at all. Yesterday after frogging the entire thing, I finally started making some progress. I even put stitchmarkers in because even though counting to 15 is simple, I get engrossed in the tv or my thoughts and realize 30-50 stitches later I "missed" the point to change stitches. I'm glad I have two weeks to work on this! Because it doesn't look as if I've accomplished much! lol

I'm anxious to see Rosemary's clapotis and Emily's shrug. Who else committed to this Olympic event? I was laughing trying to explain this event to someone online. He thought I was knitting the Olympic flame or Olympic rings and was concerned that was a copyright violation. I was laughing thinking I'm not ready to do intarsia on a limited time frame!!!

Where is our Wonderland Knitter??

4 Comments:

Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Kay, it is looking GREAT! Just keep it up and you'll have a FO in no time! : )

Shelly

11:29 AM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

LOL Well as long as you werent planning on selling your knitted flame or olympic rings, I'm sure you'd be perfectly legal ;)

1:40 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Hang in there sister! I can't wait to see it all done.

Yes, I wonder about the KnittingWonderland too. I wonder what color her hands are today?

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rosemary's right. I can't wait to see the olympic flame/rings motif you've knitted into your blanket!

lol

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home