Subscribe with Bloglines

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Assembly of the Blanket



I promised Susan I'd post pictures of our earlier efforts. This is the only day most of us got together and put this together. I was rather surprised we made so much headway. We not only made the decision of where to place the blocks (this was NOT easy lol), we managed to stitch all the blocks into two larger sections.









Rosemolly, Anita and Shelly.












Terri and Emily.












And this is Susan looking at her blanket for the first time. I think it would be safe to say she was stunned. In a very good way!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love it! I've already used it and have had the YI "taste" it - which I wasn't too thrilled about. How fun to see some before pics! And stunned doesn't begin to describe what I thought when I first saw it!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Kay, thanks for posting the assembly pictures!

The picture of Susan with her blanket is priceless.

Shelly

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The assembly was fun. But we all kept a close watch on the front door in case Susan decided to drop in!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home