Subscribe with Bloglines

Thursday, July 06, 2006

A Lexi Post


I'm sure you've all heard some people say cats have no personality. I tell anyone who says that to me that they have not paid enough attention to a cat long enough to know. lol As I was starting to type this post I heard this strange thumping in the bathroom. I knew what it was but got up to investigate anyway. Lexi was in the bathtub chasing her tail in the dark. When I stepped in she froze to look up at me. She was so excited and ready to zoom thru the house. lol Last night I had put her freshly washed and dried blankie on her chair. As you can see in the first picture she was enjoying it very much. She showed her tummy spots!

In this picture she is contemplating trying to capture that tail again. She knows she'll never really catch it, that isn't the goal. It's the chase that matters! I think she also knows she's entertaining her Mama also.















This is when she settled down. She loves to sit in the cool dry tub in the summer. I think she likes to cool "things" off. lol



I knitted two nights in a row on the Nina Shawl. I'm past the fair isle section and into the melon and orange stripes. I'll take some pictures in the next day or two for an update. It is such a striking color combo. I'm really pleased with it.

I also joined the Mason Dixon KAL. Someone on that site modified the Nina Shawl and made a dish towel!!! I might just have to do that. It would be a quicker gratification, that's for sure.

Don't forget, Stephanie Pearl-McPhee aka The Yarn Harlot will be here in OKC on 7-25-06. If you can make it into town we'd love to see you there!

2 Comments:

Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Lexi is such a cutie!!! : )

I'm looking forward to the updated pics. of the Nina Shawl progress.

Shelly

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your nina shawl is definitely striking. a dish towel sounds like a great modification.
Knit on!

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home