Subscribe with Bloglines

Friday, June 16, 2006

Petting Yarn


I've been contemplating this yarn for a few months now. As you can see, I am weak. I went to Dallas for a couple of days and I just couldn't resist the urge to go to the Woolie Ewe. I didn't see a whole lot I couldn't live without. But I did pick up a pair of Crystal Palace circulars. Their selection was very limited so I'm guessing they are no longer going to carry those needles. Darn! My sources are drying up! lol

I was reading someone's blog the other day. And as I'm sure you must do I start clicking on other blog links and on and on until I don't recall how I find some of the ones I read. But I'm telling you this to give credit to the "unknown" blog. I read a blog where a woman talked about being a yarn collector. Eureka!!! That's me! I'm coming clean right here and right now. I don't have to pretend that I'm going to knit every skein of yarn that I own. And I don't have to have a project in mind for every skein I buy. So there! I've said it, I'm posting it and proudly admitting it. Whew!! That is such a relief and such a powerful free feeling. I was talking to my Yarn Priest on the phone when on the way back today. I gave my "confession" of my purchase. lol And I told her I might wear it out before I got back to Oklahoma. I was fondling and petting the yarn while I was driving up I-35! But as you can see in the pictures, the fondling yarn came home intact.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Well, the Harlot does talk about the core stash that never never is to be knitted. . .

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home