Subscribe with Bloglines

Monday, June 19, 2006

Have you heard??

I thought I'd post this just in case you had not already heard. You'll never guess who is coming to Oklahoma!!! THE YARN HARLOT!!!!! Ok, I'll calm down now. (sorta) Your OKC Metro Knitting Guild is bringing Stephanie (aka The Harlot) to Oklahoma City. She will grace us on Tuesday, July 25th at the Village Library. She will speak at the library and then afterwards Margaret at Gourmet Yarn will host a reception and book signing at her shop. I understand Margaret is offering something special in conjunction with this so be sure and check her website/blog to see more about it. It is going to be one special evening that is for sure. If I have a reader or two within a decent car trip, come on up! or come on down! lol This surely warrants a road trip if any reason does. The Harlot is coming! The Harlot is coming!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sanders said...

Thanks for the good thoughts! I'm so jealous that the yarn harlot is going to be in your backyard.. (not exactly your city but close enough!)

There will definitely be some Tulsans packing up their cars! So glad someone in OK got it together to get her here!!! Thanks Gormet Yarn Co. and the Metro Guild- you guys are the best!

8:16 PM  
Blogger kay_okc said...

Look me up when you come for the Harlot. I'd love to meet you. We are very excited and view this as a state effort not just an OKC effort.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home