Subscribe with Bloglines

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Boatneck Sweater



Last night I finished the front or was it the back? Is this the front ? This is the Boatneck Sweater from Minnows, Too by Jil Eaton.













Or is this the front? lol Who knows!! But I'm glad they both came out pretty much identical. I hope I didn't offend too many people in Barnes and Noble last night. Shelly, Shanidy and I grabbed some comfy chairs and knitted and visited. It was so nice to see Shanidy again. And as usual she was knitting on some great looking socks. Oh...back to my offending comment....I did my first three needle bindoff and I'm afraid I said more than a few choice words aloud. Shelly didn't shush me so I think the worst was damn. lol So now the next step is to pick up stitches to start sleeves. What fun!!!!!!!!!!



And here it is opened with the two shoulder seams completed.


Btw, Shelly was practicing her creative writing skills last night....so if any of you hear any stories from her about ME....that is what she's practicing. :-)









And Lexi says....thank you for not making me model that sweater. This is her basking in her sunbeam yesterday morning. She has the softest hair on her tummy. Too bad she doesn't like it touched. I think I have a scratch on my arm from not resisting!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

Yay for finished sweater fronts and backs!!

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sweater looks great! At least now some of the evil part is finished!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

The little sweater is really looking great!

Now as for creative writing....are you kidding! You're just afraid I'm going to *accurately* and *truthfully* report about your driving skills! All I can say is....all the Oklahoma bridges had better be on the lookout if Kay is coming!!! : 0

1:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The blog police are giving you official notice that it is time to update your blog. If you do not comply, you will receive a citation....and it will include the running of a yellow/red light infraction.

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol I came to comment that the blog police were behind in citing this site for failure to post and someone beat me to the punch! lol

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

....so get cracking.

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home