Subscribe with Bloglines

Saturday, September 09, 2006

September Knit-In



I think this was the most popular gal at tonight's knit-in. This is Linen and I hope her mama doesn't mind I'm showing her sweet baby's picture on my blog. Isn't she gorgeous!? She is the sweetest dog. She's a service dog and has a very important job to do but she also manages to charm everyone in the room.

Once again we had many new faces. The crowd was a tiny bit thinner than last month but not by much. MIA: Emily, Karen, Jan, Susan and Kristie. I know Karen was on her way back to Oklahoma. I don't know about the rest.

We had plenty of good desserts tonight. Cookies, cheesecake, more cookies, Hello Dolly's, and many more I can't recall. We had some good olive spread and some other goodies. And I won first prize for my cocktail meatballs! Yay!! Oh wait...I finally spent my last gift certificate (won for my Better Than Sex Cake months ago) last week!! lol Darn, I just can't seem to get rid of those things. (Just kidding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) lol

I saw Margaret's new yarn. It is gorgeous. Lovely fall colors and soft soft touch. I apologize as I didn't take pictures of anything except Linen it seems.

I finished the back of the CIC sweater tonight and cast on the front. Rosemary finished the sleeves to Jamie's sweater tonight and she was very happy.

This little girl was happy to see me but boy did she sniff out my hand and arm that was covered in Linen kisses!!


This was taken a few weeks ago. No, she is not cross eyed, just enjoying her "sit" in the cool tub. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

6 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

Awwwwww!! Cute kitty!

11:39 PM  
Blogger Emma said...

Mmm, sounds like a good time.

Our cats used to sit in the tub all the time, but they never do it any more. Hmm, wonder what that's about?

10:01 AM  
Blogger kay_okc said...

Lexi usually does it in the warm summer time. I think the cool of the tub "cools" certain areas. lol

11:25 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Love the tub shot.

(I was on my way back from Seminole and not back in time).

2:14 PM  
Blogger katie said...

Ha ha! Lexi reminds me of Shiva. I visit a lot of patients who have pets. Every day when I come home, Shiva sniffs out all the dog and cat smells and then proceeds to mark me as hers a few hundred times. Just so there's no confusion, I guess. :)

10:27 PM  
Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Lexi is absolutely adorable *chillin' out* in the tub! : )

And, Linen is wonderful.

I'm so glad you had a wonderful time at the knit-in...and I really plan on being there next time.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home