Subscribe with Bloglines

Saturday, September 23, 2006

What kind of knitting needles are you?







What kind of knitting needles are you?




You are "turbo" charged.Fast moving and classy, you get things done with power and grace. Your expensive tastes can be deceiving, since what you really value is quality and efficiency. As you're careening around those corners in life, finishing a dozen knitted objects each month, stop and smell the roses. Don't miss the beauty of process!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla
Join

Make A Quiz More Quizzes Grab Code


7 Comments:

Blogger kay_okc said...

Last week I was bamboo now I'm turbo. Go figure? And no FO comments please!!! lol

10:53 AM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

LOL I got interchangable today. Probably cuz I said I would be on a train this time instead of in front of a fire.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Well, I was discloth cotton and now I'm bamboo needles. Go Figure! : )

How's the little CIC sweater coming along!!! I can't wait to see it again!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Carolyn said...

Fun quiz!! I also get different results at different times!

8:34 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

I am TURBO GIRL!

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am Interchangeable!

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got "pink aluminum".
Retro, straightforward and fun, you love classic things. If they're 99 cents at Goodwill all the better! You are moved by striking colors and tasty morsels, and you like a stitch-n-bitch session in the sun. Just remember, while you're being kitschy cool, don't get too cold. Ice cubes are best kept in your cocktails, baby!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home