Subscribe with Bloglines

Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday Monday

I'm driving home today and stop at the light. I look in the lane to the left and see this SUV with a medium sized dog sitting in the passenger seat, dad is driving. I love seeing a dog in the car with his mom or dad. They usually look so happy and sometimes are excited and turning around or if the weather permits have their heads out the window so they enjoy the wind. I look closer and notice there is another dog right next to the one but the second dog is just a bit smaller. They are both jostling for position, tails wagging, big smiles on their dog faces. Then I notice, there is something in the back seat. Another dog? We are positioned so that I can't tell without turning around so I wait for the light to change. The SUV starts moving and it's MOM! in the back seat. I don't know why that struck me so funny but it did. Sometimes I see a mother sitting in back so one of the kids can sit up front but this time it was their two canine children. Ok...maybe you had to be there. lol

I had a Barnes and Noble gift card I needed to use. I went this weekend to find Vogue Knitting Stitchionary and couldn't find it in either Borders or B & N. Soooo I decided to order it with the gift card online and in order to get free shipping I also ordered Elizabeth Zimmerman's Almanac. I'm borrowing this comment from someone who posts on Knitter's Review: I always wanted a library but I never realized it would consist of knitting books! lol

We have some moisture heading our way. I hope and pray it's a nice wet snow and that we get at least 3 inches! The tv said Norman might get a trace to 1 inch but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

5 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Did you get any snow at all? There was some light rain while we were at dinner. So glad for any rain at all.

9:35 PM  
Blogger kay_okc said...

It's bone dry here. :-(

9:58 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Looks like we got an inch this morning!

9:04 AM  
Blogger kay_okc said...

It barely frosted the grass here. My boss, who was born here and has lived here most of his life says Norman never gets any good snow. I hope he was being cynical. lol

9:56 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

We got probably a 1/4 inch but it's almost completely gone now. Watched the squirrels this morning running rings in the snow like they weren't sure what to do about it - lol!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home