Subscribe with Bloglines

Thursday, March 16, 2006

A Quiet Group






It was noticeably quiet in Border's tonight. We couldn't decide if it was because most of us were tired and out of it or if it was because all the rowdy girls were not there. lol Okkkk, I'm just teasing. We know it was because we were out of it. Even the store was noticeably more quiet. And guess what??? A Border's employee came wheeling up a WHOLE STACK of extra chairs!!! What a shame!!! We didn't need a one. As you can see we had Terri, Vanessa, Susan (with her moohaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiirrrrr scarf), Donna, Janelle, Rebecca and Shanidy. We had a new person join us and her name is Shel. We hope she comes back and joins us again. We had another lady approach us and ask if we knew who taught knitting in the area. Her sister wants to learn to knit. I think we sent her away with several possibilities. Karen, Jan, Rosemary and Shelly, we missed you! Oh, when I was checking out I asked if we ever made too much noise and the guy assured me, no. :-) Just a reminder, OKC Knitting Guild meets this Sunday at the Belle Isle Library from 3-5. Bring your current project and join us!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Thanks for posting the pics from Borders. I missed EVERYONE!

Charlie is doing pretty good....I think we're all just exhausted. It is difficult for Charlie to sleep for very long at a time still.

I'm planning on Knitting Guild on Sunday. : )

Your Pal,

Shelly

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The rowdy girls weren't there?!?!?!? I can see from the pictures at least three were there! But low key is good sometimes - lol!
I am still planning on making at least one Thursday a month with the Sit n Stitch. But I'm only coming if the rowdy girls are there - LOL!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

I'm so so sad I didn't make it! :(

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting, Kay. I thought I specifically asked for no fat pregnant pictures :) I will be at guild if my shower ends in time!

9:57 AM  
Blogger kay_okc said...

I'm sorry Shanidy!!! I hope you can make it to guild.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

and a good time was had by all.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home