Subscribe with Bloglines

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Thursday evening at Borders

I had a nice evening at Border's. There is a knitting group that just started meeting there. I think tonight was the second time to meet??? I think I counted 12 ladies although one or two more may have arrived a bit later. Terri came and I'm glad she did. We both worked on DW washcloths. There were a few ladies who crocheted but most of us were knitters. I saw some pretty yarn and a beautiful soft pale blue sweater. Terri told them about the OKC knitting guild and the monthly knit-in at Gourmet Yarn.

Terri is going to start a blog! Several of the ladies at the table have blogs. This time we gave email addresses for an email list Susan has started. I believe she is the one who organized this Border's group. Maybe next time we'll share blog addresses. I think that would be fun.

I'm pooped. I'm not used to staying out this late on a work night. lol I'm such an old fuddy-duddy! Oh I almost forgot!! I am thinking about starting a side business...a knitting related side business----a frogging service. I have lots of practice in frogging. In fact, last night after confessing to all my UFO's I can now say I have one less UFO, the Branching Out Scarf. I thought I was on row 1 and I was on row 7 and somehow or another I messed it up and had to frog it. So if you can't bring yourself to frog that project, call me. I'm excellent at it! lol

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Ohh, I frogged Branching Out a few times before I the final try.

Switching needles helped, too. (I can't remember from what to what, though).

Sounds like a great time at Borders!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

OMG! What do you charge? I've got this ugly sweater...

10:52 PM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

Nice to meet you! See you next week.

8:00 AM  
Blogger Tandi said...

Hi Kay! Glad you could make it last night. Hope to see you next week.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home