Subscribe with Bloglines

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Magic Loop or Toe Up?


And tonight's main feature is:









These two skeins of Koigu are burning to be made into something. I just want to get needles and start doing something with them. It's fingerling weight so socks are my plan. I can't decide if I want to take the Magic Loop sock class or the Toe Up? Sounds like a Margaret question to me.

I started an icey lime beanie to replace the failed Fixation Beanie. The band of the hat isn't "cupping" like the pink one did so I'm afraid it won't stay on her head. I called Margaret today and she needs to see it. So that project is on hold until I get the expert opinion. lol I guess that means the way is clear to start my Berroco Bag! I frogged the swatch I was so excited about while at the Knit-In last Saturday. Karen assured me I didn't need to swatch so I guess I'll cast on and start knitting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

What would we do w/o Margaret?

I can't wait to see how the Suede tote turns out.

(still knitting the everlasting Noro scarf--but I'm on the last skein!)

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home