Subscribe with Bloglines

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Super Sunday Guild Meeting!




I think we had a GREAT guild meeting today. I counted heads and wouldn't you know it, I can't remember how many now! lol Susan did a fantastic job and is so organized I think I'm jealous. She also taught us how to make cables without needles. Here are a few examples from ladies at the meeting today and a few pictures of the group. Please excuse the slight blur on the one picture, I just wanted to make sure I showed everyone!

Don't have much to say, the pictures speak for themselves!

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Our Guild meetings just get better and better. Thanks for taking pictures!

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great photos, Kay!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

It was so much fun! Great photos.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home