Subscribe with Bloglines

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Guild Swatch

















I knew I'd better do my swatch tonight or it would not be finished by guild time on Sunday. Do you recognize that Stockinette Stitch curl on each side? lol

I started a new washcloth last night. I need a mindless project to knit at meetings. I'm going to Border's tomorrow night to knit with a group here in Norman. I know I'll be paying more attention to what others are saying and will mess up something I have to pay attention to....and I can knit on it Sunday at guild meeting.

I have a confession. I suffer from UFO's. I now have OTN a scarf, a washcloth, a stocking, a market squares bag, a sock, a chapeau and a beanie. And I'm wanting to start on the Berroco tote. I probably have some others that I'm not remembering right now. Anyone else want to confess?? lol

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Good for you to get Guild homework done. I haven't started mine yet. The knit group sounds fun, be sure and tell us how it goes.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Actually, it's not too bad, just the Noro scarf, a Trendsetter Dune scarf which I want to start over on smaller needles, and a sock that I'm going to frog because I'm not happy with it.

But I definitely have stash issues.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home