Subscribe with Bloglines

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Sweet Saturday

Even though I didn't go to work yesterday I am glad to see Saturday. The earth didn't move but only tremored after the early morning quake yesterday. This morning I woke up feeling pretty good. My sister and mother, both migraine war veterans, think I had my first bonafide migraine. I'll take their word for it. lol It was weird.

Today I ran errands and while out went by Luff. 40% off today! I did find a few things that needed a new home. I also ran by the office to get my books that were delivered yesterday. I now have Vogue Knitting Stitchionary and EZ's Knitter's Almanac. Oh, and while at Luff's I picked up Vogue Knitting On the Go Socks Two. Now do I knit or read and drool? lol

Don't have much to post today. Am feeling much better and I can't wait until tomorrow for the OKC Metro Guild Meeting. For anyone who isn't aware, it's for anyone who cares to attend, from 3-5 at Gourmet Yarn on May between Britton and Hefner in the Collonade Shopping Center. Our lesson is how to make cables without cable needles. We'd love for all knitters to come.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

Glad you're feeling better and had a nice day.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you feel better. I also suffer from migraines from time to time (not too often) and had a similar dizzy spell that lasted a couple of days just recently. Didn't connect it to migraines, but nothing else makes sense either.
have fun learning to knit cables without needles, will look forward to hearing about it at Sit&Stitch!

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home