Subscribe with Bloglines

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Ten Things You Probably Don't Know About Me

1. I was born in a town called Hominy.

2. My dad told me a “story” when I was a child that my middle name was after a bum he found laying in a ditch who he gave a ride to.

3. I have a degree in Spanish.

4. I am not fluent or anywhere near it.

5. I have always had a secret desire to be a singer.

6. I graduated Cum Laude.

7. I have the largest short term memory capacity.

8. At one time I thought I wanted 20 kids.

9. I came to my senses.

10. I used to have baby dreams and now I have death dreams.


Wouldn't this yarn in vanilla make a gorgeous clapotis?


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. food names are good.
2. what is your middle name?
3. I'm impressed!
4. oh well, that's okay.
5. I'm a singer, it's no big deal! People "expect" things from you.
6. Wow, congratulations
7. I'm not sure I understand.
8. what were you thinking?!
9. Whew!!
10. My dreams always seem to involve me looking for my car in a parking lot dressed in my jammies and robe??
Yes.
Well this was fun someone else do one!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Thanks for sharing you *10 things*. : ) 20 kids? WOW! I always wanted 4.

I think the vanilla colorway is gorgeous. Actually, I think all the colors are great. What yarn is it?

I hope you're having a great rainy Saturday and to see you at Guild tomorrow. : )

Shelly

3:44 PM  
Blogger kay_okc said...

Anita, my middle name is Lea (the story was a joke), and my largest short term memory means I can remember it long enough to "pass" then I forget it all. lol

Shelly, that is the Fiesta yarn like I bought last weekend...I found the list of colorways it comes in and thought a clapotis in the vanilla would look beautiful.

See you tomorrow!!!

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home