Subscribe with Bloglines

Friday, April 14, 2006

Will it ever make it?

Oohhh, look what I bought today. Opal sock yarn!! And Terri!!! It's in MY colors!! lol

As you can tell Margaret got some Opal sock yarn in today. She had six different colors and this is the one that had to come home with me. I wondered why the Opal page had a link to "how to read the Opal label". Now I know why, it's all in German!! lol Anyway, six colors and more coming. She said there are some new colors and she is on the list to receive them. Yippee!!





I told my boss today that I needed to leave early as I was running up to OKC to my yarn shop. Now most of you would wonder how he'd respond to that, right? He told me had heard an interview on NPR of a gal who knits and has written a book. He turned around to his computer and pulled it up, Debbie Stoeller and the Happy Hooker. lol Now isn't that cool? Of course, he knows I knit and I've even taught a co-worker how to knit. But I am just guessing that the title of that book caught his attention also. lol

Now the big question is: Will the Opal sock yarn ever make it into socks?


The Magic Lexi ball says:





















It's doubtful.

6 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

ooh, peer pressure--going to have to get me some Opal

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the magic Lexi-ball. Just how do you read the answer tho...

I can't wait to see Opal turned into socks. Such pretty pretty yarn.

11:27 PM  
Blogger katie said...

That's funny, I thought the Magic Lexi Ball was saying, "Scratch my belly!" :)

What a cutie!

11:44 PM  
Blogger kay_okc said...

lol Just TRY to scratch that belly!!! lol You'll get scratched. I've noticed tabby cats do not like their bellies scratched. Susan, you have to read the spots. That's where the message is displayed.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Rosemary said...

My friend Julie is knitting with that exact colorway. Gorgeous, no?

Love Rosemary, who plans to visit GY this week and really *shouldnt* buy more Opal, since she's on a yarn diet.

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kay!! I brought home that same color of Opal yarn!! It called my name too, or rather my daughter Amanda's name....chuckle. I've got I think 5 skeins of sock yarn just waiting to be knit....hi, my name is....

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home