Subscribe with Bloglines

Sunday, March 19, 2006

March Guild Meeting

We had a pretty good show for a rainy Sunday. The total head count was 23. Not too bad!!

Betty gave a great talk on socks and gave us several very good tips. Now if I can get the Scribe to lend me her notes. lol



















Susan had on a beautiful cardigan sweater she knitted herself.














Anna (I hope I got the name correct) talked to us about charity knitting.















Jennifer showed us several items Mercy uses for PRIDE.















I had a very nice surprise when I discovered two ladies from my former job. Hi Melissa and Beverly!! Both seem to have been bitten by the same knitting bug and are we glad!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Rosemary said...

Twas fun, no? :)

8:13 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

It was very good fun!

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep! lots of fun.

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad others remember their cameras!! And the final head count was 25 (we had those two ladies slip in after we started)

Thanks for posting the pics!

10:18 PM  
Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Kay,

Thanks for sharing your picture from guild. I'm so sorry that I missed the meeting. I'm planning on being there next time!

Shelly

6:15 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

Look at my picture and see if you can read my mind. LOL

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home