Subscribe with Bloglines

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Sleepy Saturday

I slept until 8:35 this morning. It felt sooo good. This time change kicked my butt and I'm sure coming back from PST to CST didn't help it any. lol I've been so bummed out over the tax news that I haven't been able to focus on much. I had several false starts on preemie hats. I started my clapotis only to make a mistake I didn't know how to fix about 4 inches into it. I think I need to practice knitting into the front and back of a single loop. Purling too. Ran up to Gourmet Yarn today to see the new books and to see Margaret. Walked out with some soft pink Rowan cotton yarn, hopefully for a preemie hat! Not much to say, I'll just let you "suffer" with a few more vacation shots.






















This is Francis Ford Coppola's building:





































This is one of the views from our room:

4 Comments:

Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

I hope you get to feeling sparkier soon!

I also hope you are making knitting progress now. : )

Shelly

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, if I don't recognize SFMOMA
I'm not a Californian! excuse me an ex-californian!

I hope you went through the museum of modern art, it's challenging but rewarding!

10:00 PM  
Blogger Terri said...

I knew you were going to be there (GY). I almost went there myself today. I have lunch at Ingrids instead. I should have called you.

I like the green, thin bubble building.

10:05 PM  
Blogger kay_okc said...

Thanks, Shelly

Rebecca: I'm glad you put the correct tag on that building. All I could remember was it was at/near Yerba Buena Gardens. Sorry, my sister drug me through enough art galleries that I wasn't suggesting any galleries/museums! We went to the Loew's there on a rainy day to see Inside Man.

Terri: Why didn't you call?? Rosemary was there earlier too. I was in jammies until noon and then decided to get up and around and needed a yarn fix. The green building is Zoetrope I believe (Rebecca correct me if I'm wrong). That is Francis Ford Coppola's building. It's right on the edge of Chinatown/North Beach.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home