Subscribe with Bloglines

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Blog Filler

1. FIRST NAME? Kay
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My dad said Kaye Starr but the aunt who was like a mother to him was Katherine. She and my mother didn't like each other so he knew he couldn't name me Katherine so he got close.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? last night
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? No, I hate it. In my old job when I had to leave notes for someone, I'd type them out.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? pastrami
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? yes.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? This is as close as I get these days.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?No lost them at age 5.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Hell no.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? My fave is Sugar Crisp. The one I eat most is Rice Chex.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? not if I can slip out of them.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? yes.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? B & J's anything chocolate
14. SHOE SIZE? 8 1/2-9
15. RED OR PINK? Neither, I have my daddy's red headed complexion...I have enough red and pink without adding to it! lol
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? That I can't get motivated to lose weight.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My daddy
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? nope.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black slacks, blue sweater, black mules.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? A bagel
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? two coworkers talking in the other room
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Willow Green
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Thanksgiving Dinner smells
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Margaret
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? If they come across as sincere and real
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU GOT THIS FROM? I don't know her, I just follow her blog!! She seems nice!!
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Coke or fresh brewed iced tea
28. FAVORITE SPORT? You've got to be kidding.
29. EYE COLOR? Blue
30. HAT SIZE? have no idea.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Comfort foods
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? happy endings only
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter over summer but Fall is my favorite.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Assuming this means man/woman, kisses.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? German chocolate cake or chocolate cheesecake
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? i dunno
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? everyone??? lol
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Knitting Rules by Stephanie Pearl McPhee!
41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? None, I use a tracball
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Desperate Housewives (recorded)
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? a voice
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Mexico City or San Francisco
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? good listener.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Hominy Oklahoma
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? nobody, i copied from Vanessa

1 Comments:

Blogger katie said...

I second your answer to number nine. :)

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home