Subscribe with Bloglines

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Thank Rebecca for this! :-)

Post a comment and...

1. I'll respond with something random I like about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll name something we should do together.
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me (or just me).
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you.
6. I'll leave you a quote that is somehow appropriate to you.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your blog so you can do the same for other people

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have a blog (yet--as soon as school is out) but this seems interesting.

9:16 PM  
Blogger kay_okc said...

Anita:

1. I love your go get 'em attitude. 2. When the Saints Go Marching In (don't know if that is the title but it's the song lol) 3. plan a knitting get-together 4. I wished I had a big stick. 5. The first time I saw you at a Knit-In. 6. You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. Jack London US adventurer, author, & sailor (1876 - 1916) 7. How did you end up in the line of work you are in?

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is fun! I love the quote and the song made me laugh! #7. I needed a part time job while my kids were in elementary school and applied at Belle Isle Library for a page position and just worked my way up the ladder! (the attitude helps) thanks, Kay

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you trying to make my head hurt so early in the morning by having to think???? lol

7:34 AM  
Blogger kay_okc said...

Margaret:

1. Your patience. It seems endless. 2. One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (this is because of your former occupation) 3. ROAD TRIP!!!!!!! 4. I made that suggestion first and you know it!!! lol 5. The first time I came into Gourmet Yarn you were winding yarn for a customer. You were winding away and heard me and another customer talking and you asked me how long I'd been knitting. 6. When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends. Japanese Proverb 7. I can't ask THAT question on here, you'd kill me!!! So I'll ask this one: How do you stay so slim?????

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home